The WoW or Gold Brainstormz Podcast Index

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Diary Post - Twitch - The Next Project

Just a short post about some things I'm doing. In no particular order.


  • Preparing for my new project on Twitch; I'll be streaming here.
  • Rebranding my Gaming persona to Grayz the Hunter. Not by name, but rather associating everything I do to the Hunter class which is what I focus primarily on anyway. Especially since I want to PvP alot more and increase the level of difficulty as I evolve. This makes connecting Grayz to the Hunter class very important. Hence a new profile picture with my main Horde Hunter being my new face. Every new Hunter alt I create, that might be of importance in the future, will therefore have Grayz in it's name. This makes recognition so much easier down the road.
  • Document my PvP progress as I get more and more involved with other PvPers.
  • Begin streaming very soon and learn the basics as I go. The thought process has been going on for a while now and it's time to act.
  • Make decisions when it comes to what I think is important when streaming. Why, how, eventually when (if I decide to have a schedule. Is it even possible for me to have a schedule?) etc.
  • And much more that I'll write offline since I actually want this to be a short post, fo reals, yo.

    It's interesting how this time of year makes me more active on the blog. It almost never fails. Enjoy your Christmas and make sure to have fun in WoW, if you still play.

No comments:

Post a Comment