The WoW or Gold Brainstormz Podcast Index

Friday, December 23, 2011

WoW or Gold: Misdirect Episode 2

This episode is done "off the head" a'la hip hop style, meaning without any pre-written show notes, but in a radio show form. It was recorded since my internet died on a whole fucking metric tons of times on my hairy ass. Waves @Twizzletank for the inspiration! 

I' m also using my rap mic which is way better than the 'Murloc on street corner' shit that  I was using earlier.



Show notes:
• Freestyling this episode in one take -- A race against time (15:00 Youtube limit). This makes it a perfect challenge for me.
• Rundown of my WoW history and raiding. iGladiator Oliver Reed style. Yes, like in that exact movie; Gladiator.
• Acting feat of strength in real life.
• My rap history.
• The podcasts Raid warning and Power Word: Gold get some love. 
Who the hell knows what the hell I could name this section! It's allover the god damn planet for a few minutes, and it's fast paced.
• Fuck the wi-fi connection! I'm pissed off.
• "Lightning, thunder and all that shit"
• Thanks a lot, bye.

Misdirection
100 yd range
30 sec cooldown
The current party or raid member targeted will receive the threat caused by your next damaging attack and all actions taken for 4 sec afterwards. Transferred threat is not permanent, and will fade after 30 sec


Random links of importance (show them your support!):


No comments:

Post a Comment